Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3rd round of items to be fixed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoiler broken....doesn't elevate
Passenger window scratching
Shudder, probable replacement of drive drain
Front end 'thunking" again over bumps.

Love my vehicle but how does tesla make money with multiple parts replacements/trips to SC under warranty?

Yeah I know, tesla will fix.

Btw: this post is for internal use only and not for outside publications to use.

Reactions: Eclectic
Spoiler broken....doesn't elevate
Passenger window scratching
Shudder, probable replacement of drive drain
Front end 'thunking" again over bumps.

Love my vehicle but how does tesla make money with multiple parts replacements/trips to SC under warranty?

Yeah I know, tesla will fix.

Btw: this post is for internal use only and not for outside publications to use.

If by "making money" you mean a profit, I'm pretty sure that they aren't making money. I think they are more interested in figuring out how to design, build and service a unique product in a very competitive market. If they figure these things out and introduce a mass market product that is embraced by consumers, then they'll be focused on making money.

It's a serious frustration. We all want to say the X was released too soon, but I mean.. how long could they keep delaying? I'm still cleaning up the stank on mine, visit by visit.

Still!!! How many SC appointments so far??

I gave up after 3, still not perfect but will wait until the annual inspection to get it all resolved at one visit hopefully