Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3rd Row Floor Mats

Leitz

Mar 26, 2021
Cincinnati
Hello all!

I can find a lot of information about floor mats, but I can't seem to find any information about the 3rd row.

I have two little kids that love the third row and prefer them over any other seats. It's only been one week of ownership and the floor is a mess. Does anyone have any information on 3rd row seat floor mats? Or other options?

Note: I reviewed the forum rules prior to posting and I believe that I am doing this right, let me know otherwise.

Reactions: EchoDelta

Cali_soul

Mar 24, 2021
Dublin, CA
I have a 7 seater and are interested for the same reasons. So far haven't seen any online. But since the third row is relatively new, I think it's just a matter of time.

duran505

Jan 20, 2021
Albuquerque, NM
We have the maxpider on the 3 and it’s the best mats we’ve had- with 6-and-8 year olds the “bucket” design is awesome. There’s also an @ldcrsmode vendor here that i hope does 7-seat compatible mats.

Ok great! So, do you think if I ordered the MY (for the 5 seater) for my 7 seater they would fit well for my first 2 rows? And, then I can wait on them making one for the 3rd row later

Samyul

Feb 18, 2021
Irvine, CA
One other thing that has me concerned are the 3rd row armrests. They're exposed, and I'm sure they're going to get dinged up when throwing stuff into the back with the 3rd row down. I'm wondering if there could be a cover of some sort for that area. If it could be integrated so that it covers both armrests plus the back of the 3rd row in one piece, that would be great.

Reactions: Eskimo YoYo

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC