Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3rd Row Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

I can find a lot of information about floor mats, but I can't seem to find any information about the 3rd row.

I have two little kids that love the third row and prefer them over any other seats. It's only been one week of ownership and the floor is a mess. Does anyone have any information on 3rd row seat floor mats? Or other options?

Note: I reviewed the forum rules prior to posting and I believe that I am doing this right, let me know otherwise.

Reactions: EchoDelta
Following! I keep hearing about how amazing the 3D Maxpiders are and was hoping they would have a set for the 3rd row by now
We have the maxpider on the 3 and it’s the best mats we’ve had- with 6-and-8 year olds the “bucket” design is awesome. There’s also an @ldcrsmode vendor here that i hope does 7-seat compatible mats.

Reactions: duran505
We have the maxpider on the 3 and it’s the best mats we’ve had- with 6-and-8 year olds the “bucket” design is awesome. There’s also an @ldcrsmode vendor here that i hope does 7-seat compatible mats.

Ok great! So, do you think if I ordered the MY (for the 5 seater) for my 7 seater they would fit well for my first 2 rows? And, then I can wait on them making one for the 3rd row later

One other thing that has me concerned are the 3rd row armrests. They're exposed, and I'm sure they're going to get dinged up when throwing stuff into the back with the 3rd row down. I'm wondering if there could be a cover of some sort for that area. If it could be integrated so that it covers both armrests plus the back of the 3rd row in one piece, that would be great.

Reactions: Eskimo YoYo
Has anybody found anything yet? It’s hard to believe that the seven seater has been out for five months now, and still no trunk mats are available
How about something like this - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09644JD7M? They have other variants too, depending on how many mats you need.

I have this company's 8-piece mats for a 5-seater Model Y, and they get the job done in the Southern California climate.

Reactions: Giraffe950
Received my 3D Maxpider 3rd row mats yesterday. Got them off Amazon in the US. They come in 3 separate pieces which is different than some other designs. The 2 outer pieces fit fine and are similar to what you would find in first row - they take into account all the little bumps and corners. Wish they were taller and they don't cover every piece of carpet but they look good.

The middle piece was not what I expected but does tackle the problem in a different way. Instead of a piece that covers the carpet only, it is designed it seems to also cover the seat rails that support the 2nd row seats and tuck under the outer pieces. This would help keep dirt, food, etc. out of the rails which is a good thing. However, they can only be installed when the second row seats are pushed forward. If second row is pushed back, there won't be any room for them. Also, if you have them installed and then slide the 2nd row back, they will get damaged. For me, most of the time, my 2nd row is pushed all the way back and I don't use the 3rd row, so for now, I am storing that middle piece in the lower Trunk and will install only when using the 3rd row.

This is based on me playing with them yesterday as it got late, but I will take another look today to see if I missed something.