Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/15 invites

tebling

Mar 23, 2017
Woodinville, WA
I just received my invite email - on a Sunday! I had checked the website several times yesterday, so it definitely happened today.

Non-owner in the Seattle area, reserved 3/31 online as soon as the reservation system went up.

Thinking about holding off for AWD, but debating the value of doing so given that the Washington tax credit will likely be gone soon (not to mention the Federal credit).

UZJedi

Apr 4, 2016
Seattle, WA
Same here!

Non-owner
Seattle area
Reserved online on 3/31/16 around 7:40pm PST

I had refreshed several times today even within the last hour. Then I got the email less than 20 minutes ago and was able to configure. I ordered ASAP to maximize chances of getting that WA tax credit before it expires. I am over the moon excited right now. FINALLY!

Apr 15, 2018
Arizona
Hmm, must be Seattle thread. Same as the others here; Ordered online on Day 1 as soon as it opened up. Really thought about waiting for AWD but bit the bullet anyway. Now looking at places to get some PPF and tinting done.

Reactions: UZJedi

tebling

Mar 23, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Well, I held out for all of about 60 minutes before deciding AWD wasn't worth giving up the WA state incentive for! :D

Ordered Blue + Aero! It's already becoming obvious how the final wait for VIN and delivery date seems to take ages, even after 2+ years just to get this far!

Last edited:

Trai14

Feb 11, 2018
Chesapake
I am a MS owner sigened up in February and configured on 4/2. Vin popped up on 4/9
Received call on Friday to pick up M3 on 4/28, M3 already in transit
I am in Virginia, hear they are trying to get a lot of cars to east coast

Grendal

SpaceX Moderator
Jan 31, 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
I'm in New Mexico and got my e-mail today. If I had gone for all the currently available options I would have gotten the car in 4 to 6 weeks.

I checked my e-mail because of this thread. So thanks!

Day 1 - phone order reservation within 10 minutes or less of the phone lines opening - as my signature line says, I estimated that I was about 100K on the list.

Current plan is for base level everything except Red color.

Reactions: tebling

emadz89

Apr 15, 2018
Chicago, IL
So I reserved online on 3/31/16 and just noticed they never had my address on file (which is kind of weird). Would that delay me from getting an invite? Hoping for this coming week!

baselsalam

Dec 14, 2015
Bellevue, wa
Also Seattle area non-owner. Ordered after reveal about 9:40pm.

Got the email on Sunday 3pm ish.

I didnt know there's a $2.5k WA credit!

The tesla page says it's only for cars below $42k, but their like to wa dol says Model3 is OK. Do they mean $42k base price before upgrades

Vehicle Incentives

UZJedi

Apr 4, 2016
Seattle, WA
Also Seattle area non-owner. Ordered after reveal about 9:40pm.

Got the email on Sunday 3pm ish.

I didnt know there's a $2.5k WA credit!

The tesla page says it's only for cars below $42k, but their like to wa dol says Model3 is OK. Do they mean $42k base price before upgrades

Vehicle Incentives
Yes, the car price restriction applies only to the base price. Model 3 qualifies regardless of how optioned it is.

Also, I believe the exemption can save you as much as $3200 depending on where you live in WA. Local sales tax rates vary.

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC