Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/15 invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was the total tax, title and fees (minus the price of the car)? I am also in Virginia and am trying to get an idea of what my final price will be.
They will send you an estimated price sheet before scheduling delivery. It has all the govt. fees, (title fees, tire fees, etc). In San Diego it took them 3 weeks after configuration, to schedule delivery. I asked for an estimate and got it immediately. My delivery is scheduled for day after tomorrow.

Is it just me, or are there other 4/15 invitees who configured with Aero still waiting on VIN?

I configured on 4/15 with aero and I'm not expecting a VIN for at least a couple weeks. There's a big queue with the aeros, going all the way back to folks who configured on April 2. The only way we might see earlier VINs is if Tesla bumps up WA deliveries to get people in before the tax incentive expires on 5/31.

Plenty of Aeros loading today at Fremont—especially Red. Hope they are shipping these to Seattle!

Attachments

• DD344ABB-0D46-4EDE-9D72-4E9B0F3CF121.jpeg
    DD344ABB-0D46-4EDE-9D72-4E9B0F3CF121.jpeg
    458 KB · Views: 81
  • A7A0EDB8-6D96-47B9-86EF-B97BBA5EE47E.jpeg
    A7A0EDB8-6D96-47B9-86EF-B97BBA5EE47E.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: UZJedi
Yeah, there are as of yet no VIN assignments for us 4/15 aero configurers. There are a small number of VINs for 4/15 folks who ordered sport wheels though.

The VIN assignments that did happen in the last few days seem to have gone to folks who configured on 4/6 and 4/10, and those were mostly in CA.

It could be that the WA invites on 4/15 are going to be the only "special" treatment we get - in other words, no cutting in line. On the other hand, it would be pretty sad if those invites all miss the 5/31 deadline.