Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an email from my ISA with my VIN and asking me to complete the paperwork for my loan. They also mentioned Home Delivery was now available even though I only live about 20 miles from the Delivery center. Anyone doing their delivery this way?
Congrats Neighbor!!!! I am hoping for VIN any day now too. Did they say one way or the other on which one would get you the car sooner? With your new M3, time to change ID to HappyCPA :)

Reactions: M3forME
Congrats Neighbor!!!! I am hoping for VIN any day now too. Did they say one way or the other on which one would get you the car sooner? With your new M3, time to change ID to HappyCPA :)

Haha, thanks buddy! It didn’t say which was faster in the email, I’ll ask when it’s time to actually schedule delivery. Was curious if anyone else had experience with it.

Asked about Home delivery vs the Delivery center and this was their response:

"As for Tesla direct delivery, this will be the same timeframe as if you chose to pick up your Model 3 at the Costa Mesa delivery center. Your car will be driven to you by one of our outstanding Model 3 experts, and your Tesla app will be fully functioning as soon as it leaves the service center so you can track it on its way there!"

I configured my car on 4/17, got my VIN on 5/21, talked to my advisor today and my car is ready for pickup at Fremont this Friday. I also had the chance to have the car delivered to my house, but only living 12 miles away I think it'll be more fun to pick it up.

Now I'm getting excited...got the June email, but until tonight I still had the EDIT button on my order page. The button went away tonight so I tried the VIN trick and got M3 - 026xxx so I assume that is VIN 026xxx. Invite 4/11 and configured 4/16, blue, 18" wheels, auto pilot and self driving.

Reactions: TT97
I want to be contacted.

Same..maybe i should not come here as often so I don’t get jealous seeing all these people get contacted.

Although it looks like tesla changed the manage your order page. instead of a yellow checkmark, they have catagories.

Heres to hoping today’s the day. Don’t they want my money?

Attachments

• 9E25C2EB-849B-4D71-8288-AE64382CD68D.jpeg
    9E25C2EB-849B-4D71-8288-AE64382CD68D.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: SoCalDude
Welcome to week 5!

Already by now you likely got a June or July mail. Despite what some say a June mail is a delay when week 6 is May 30. Remember they said 3 to 6 weeks to delivery not VIN :)

Based on spread sheet only 26% of 4/18 got VINs so far. Latest VINs to June mails are mostly southern california. Seems like just new delivery to southern california not some pattern :)

Good luck!!

Reactions: GoingVerde