Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got contacted by my Tesla point of contact! I missed the call so she sent me an email requesting confirmation of info and letter of pre-approval for my 3rd party loan. Unfortunately I don't have it yet since I was waiting until June 1 just in case I get pushed to late June and am out of the country from June 27-July 25. Hopefully everything with my Logix loan officer goes smoothly and I can get the pre-approval asap. My Tesla rep said they were hoping to deliver to my this weekend and I definitely don't want that delayed! I wasn't expecting the contact just yet as my EDIT button just went away Tuesday night and I got my unofficial VIN through the checkout trick (still no VIN showing on my Tesla page) I live near Fremont so not sure if that was a factor.

Invite: 4/11
Configured: 4/16
Unofficial VIN (via checkout trick): 5/22
Possible delivery this weekend!
Blue, 18" wheels

Reactions: devilmountain
Just finished up with chatting with the ISA, everything is set! :-D

Invite: 4/18
Configured: 4/18
Unofficial VIN (199xx): 5/20
Delivery: 6/2 Costa Mesa
MSM Sport

I guess the email they sent you about June delivery was accurate after all but feel to do delivery on the 2nd, they could have refrained from freaking you out with the delay email.

• Funny
Reactions: shrspeedblade
I guess the email they sent you about June delivery was accurate after all but feel to do delivery on the 2nd, they could have refrained from freaking you out with the delay email.

LOL this is true. Technically I could've taken delivery on 5/31, but the wife wasn't available. Friday was an option too, but traffic on the 405 going home from the delivery center on a Friday afternoon can be brutal.

Unofficial VIN (21,xxx): 5/20
Delivery: Costa Mesa (no date set) he left for vacation right after emailing me :roll eyes:

Asked for Marina Del Ray but was denied. Said car is already on the way to Costa Mesa.

I guess they don’t all goto Marina Del Ray first and then to Costa Mesa.

Midnight Silver, Aero, EAP

Unofficial VIN (21,xxx): 5/20
Delivery: Costa Mesa (no date set) he left for vacation right after emailing me :roll eyes:

Asked for Marina Del Ray but was denied. Said car is already on the way to Costa Mesa.

I guess they don’t all goto Marina Del Ray first and then to Costa Mesa.

Midnight Silver, Aero, EAP

Well i know there are timeslots available at Costa Mesa before June which is I believe you said your loan rate expires.

Well i know there are timeslots available at Costa Mesa before June which is I believe you said your loan rate expires.

He has not given me a delivery date. Only asked for confirmation of existing info that’s in my account and proof of loan pre approval.
I asked twice for my vin number but was ignored. Then he went on vacation till after memorial weekend *sigh*

4/18 configuration invite and picked up my car this week. It's an amazing machine and so far it's way exceeding my expectations. The more I drive it, the more I appreciate how beautiful, intuitive and feature rich, yet minimalistic it is. The acceleration is incredible. I've never owned an EV before and this is far and away the most I've ever enjoyed driving. Maybe I've never really enjoyed driving before this. Add that I can charge at home with cheap clean energy and never need to deal with engine noise and smelly and messy gas and oil, I imagine I'll be giddy about this for quite a while.

3/31 online order pre reveal
4/18 invite
4/18 configuration
5/10 VIN 22XXX
5/23 Delivery
Silver Metallic Aero
Phoenix, Az

I have been informed my car is in Alabama on a truck! I get delivery slated for June 16th assuming no pushbacks. OMG!!!

4/18 invite
4/29 configuration
Email Stating I was July Delivery
5/25 24*** (found via hack, they actually told me a couple of days ago I had a VIN but I could not see it despite being able to do financing options)
6/16 Delivery
Silver Metallic Sport
Richmond, VA