Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the invite to configure as well but something is weird about my account.

3/31/2016 9PM PST: placed reservations online for 2 Model 3s
3/28/2018: picked up my new Model X
4/6/2018: got invite to configure for my 1st reservation.
4/13/2018: placed order for the 1st reservation.
4/18/2018: got another invite to configure

Problem is that my 2nd invite is still in pending mode and I can't configure yet so question is .. what gives ... why is Tesla messing with my head.

• Informative
Reactions: zmarty
I got the invite to configure as well but something is weird about my account.

3/31/2016 9PM PST: placed reservations online for 2 Model 3s
3/28/2018: picked up my new Model X
4/6/2018: got invite to configure for my 1st reservation.
4/13/2018: placed order for the 1st reservation.
4/18/2018: got another invite to configure

Problem is that my 2nd invite is still in pending mode and I can't configure yet so question is .. what gives ... why is Tesla messing with my head.

I'd call them to make sure your order is in.

Got an email to place the order today but when I clicked on it , it doesn't show the configurator. Instead, it's still showing the reservation page. Does this happen to anyone else? Email sent to Tesla for more info.

I didn't get an email.
I went into my account and saw my reservation.
As usual I clicked Manage.
Then instead of the usual reservation and we'll contact you blah page I saw "Your Model 3 is ready to be designed."

Reactions: GoTzillaR
Owner, RESERVED this year in March. Got email, but the link doesn't allow me to actually configure yet. Anyone have that in this batch? I know I saw it happen last batch or so, do they resolve that issue typically? Can confirm owners are still getting priority (as of March anyway).

Owner, RESERVED this year in March. Got email, but the link doesn't allow me to actually configure yet. Anyone have that in this batch? I know I saw it happen last batch or so, do they resolve that issue typically? Can confirm owners are still getting priority (as of March anyway).
Same situation here. owner, reserved March 1 this year. got invite email but not able to access configurator. anyways, was waiting for AWD which is still showing late 2018...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Mine is ready too! Online reservation 3/31/2016 soon after reveal. Now what options to pick? Color - Blue or MSM? EAP - yes or no? 18 or 19 on wheels? First gut is Blue, no EAP, 18. Any help?

blue, EAP, 18, is what I plan to do.

EAP is like 90% of the reason I'm buying the thing- it's really not any quicker than the paid-for car I have now, and it'd take me decades to make up the gas savings alone for the price of the car... but handling most of the effort on my drive to work (since it's 95% highway, including some stop-n-go rush hour stuff that EAP handles WAY better than any "smart" cruise control I've tried)? That's worth buying.

• Informative
Reactions: emorog and 9erDog
blue, EAP, 18, is what I plan to do.

EAP is like 90% of the reason I'm buying the thing- it's really not any quicker than the paid-for car I have now, and it'd take me decades to make up the gas savings alone for the price of the car... but handling most of the effort on my drive to work (since it's 95% highway, including some stop-n-go rush hour stuff that EAP handles WAY better than any "smart" cruise control I've tried)? That's worth buying.

If I ever get through, I’m going Blue but no EAP. I don’t even like cruise control... I like to drive and find having to pay attention to what the computer is doing more work than just driving.

reserved pre-reveal, about 5 minutes before the website was scheduled to open.

just got the email few minutes ago inviting me to configure. non-owner.

what's the current thinking about the best place to get a loan? seems like leases are not part of tesla's plan for the 3?

Same here. Previous owner, took delivery of our first Model 3 in Feb.
Got the email today, but we can’t yet configure online.