Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not agree that 2400 is low lol. I think 1300 would be low yes.

2400 is very low :) 24000 is ok though. Mine is 207xx which I am finally getting next week. I'm not concerned, many recently have been in the low 20s...

Tesla Model 3 Invites - Latest VIN

I have two theories - they have either started mixing up the VIN numbering to throw off the tracking or the car didn't pass inspection after it was built and was sent off for rework. If it is the later, the quality of the rework is typically better than straight off the line as they will make extra sure all the finishes and paneling are dead on. We'll see when I find out the build date.

Also, in the end, if they do go in sequence, the difference between a car with a VIN 200xx vs 300xx is 3 weeks of production and soon to be less than 2 weeks of production.

Not sure how many people are still updating the tracker after Tesla's new 7day policy. But i feel like most of the 04/18 invite/configure guys got their cars already. Here's my order:

• 03/31 7PM PT reservation
  • 04/18 invite/configure
  • Black/Aero/EAP
  • SoCal
  • June email
  • No VIN no VIN no VIN

Anyone in the same boat?

I configured 4/18. Received VIN 5/14. Had a delivery scheduled for Monday June 4. Last week I got an email inviting me to a “Welcome Workshop” to learn about ownership & a Q&A session for tomorrow at 5pm at the local service center. I’ve been planning on attending that. Then today I got a call from the service center asking if I was still attending the Welcome Workshop and if I’d like to drive my car home afterwards!! I was like “excuse me?!” She said my car got delivered early and will be ready to take home tomorrow. So. Excited. !!!!!

Got a call today from the ISA and he said I can pick up tomorrow unfortunately my wife cannot make it during the work week. I am volunteering for 12 hours on Saturday so Saturday is out. I scheduled a Sunday morning delivery time. I am bummed I have to wait 5 more days but excited at the same time.

Not sure how many people are still updating the tracker after Tesla's new 7day policy. But i feel like most of the 04/18 invite/configure guys got their cars already. Here's my order:

• 04/18 invite/configure
  • Black/Aero/EAP
  • SoCal
  • June email
  • No VIN no VIN no VIN

Anyone in the same boat?
Yes, I reserved at 6:33PM. Configured on 4/18; still waiting for the vin!

• 04/18 invite/configure
  • Black/Aero/EAP
  • SoCal
  • June email
  • No VIN no VIN no VIN

Anyone in the same boat?

I am still waiting for my VIN. But I configured on the 19th. And made a color change. I am hoping for VIN this week. If Elon is building 3,500 cars a week, we got to be on the list for this week. Right?