Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up M3 yesterday at the Littleton (Denver) service center. As far as I can tell the car is in perfect condition. Drove home (350 mi) and thought I was going to run out of juice. The half way supercharger (Poncha Springs) recommended a 15min charge. Next time I going to top it up.

The staff at the SC was terrific. They spent as much time as I needed. Little nervous driving the car off the lot as I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Drives like a dream.

Holy Crap Folks!

Still waiting. Absolutely no emails or calls and what's worse is my edit button is still there. :mad:

Reserved: 3/31/16 (online 12:01am)
Invited: 4/18/18
Configured: 4/19/18
VIN assigned: :mad:
ISA contact: :mad:
Delivery: :mad:
You’re not alone! I have had no contact or Vin and have June email...

I’m local so I know that I still have time before end of month and no transport needed but I’m going LOCO waiting! :rolleyes:

Holy Crap Folks!

Still waiting. Absolutely no emails or calls and what's worse is my edit button is still there. :mad:

Reserved: 3/31/16 (online 12:01am)
Invited: 4/18/18
Configured: 4/19/18
VIN assigned: :mad:
ISA contact: :mad:
Delivery: :mad:
3-6
same here.. at least my edit button is gone and I selected my financing options.

I still see my edit button.

I selected outside financing. All it says is " we will contact you regarding finance when your delicdel date approaches" blah blah blah.

I've been approved on May 27th for 2.24% 60 Months through FPCU. My rate is only valid for 30 days.

Also will be getting married on July 8th and will be out of country till July 30th for my honeymoon.

Seems like they have miserably failed at this process.

Has anyone changed configuration? I've read that that can potentially drop you back, which doesn't kakebsmake to me.

I have a hunch there are quite a few of us Northern California folks who have configured but been put into a holding pattern and received no communication but the June/July delay emails. My hunch is it is because we are the easiest ones to put off and then deliver to in July to keep under the 200k U.S. delivery mark for 2nd quarter. Keep in mind, this is something Tesla has never, and probably will never officially communicate they are doing for a number of reasons. They get enough negative press from many angles as it is.

Does it suck for us? Yup! :mad: Is it for a higher purpose? Like it or not Yup again! :(

My own mere speculation of course.

I think we all need to figure what the hell is going on! Are you in Nor-Cal as well?

I am. With only the june mail.

I have a hunch there are quite a few of us Northern California folks who have configured but been put into a holding pattern and received no communication but the June/July delay emails. My hunch is it is because we are the easiest ones to put off and then deliver to in July to keep under the 200k U.S. delivery mark for 2nd quarter. Keep in mind, this is something Tesla has never, and probably will never officially communicate they are doing for a number of reasons. They get enough negative press from many angles as it is.

Does it suck for us? Yup! :mad: Is it for a higher purpose? Like it or not Yup again! :(

My own mere speculation of course.

This speculation I think can be true only if Tesla did not mind lying to us. People with a july mail getting their deliveries already but like me with a june they might put off until july? Just f*** tell me july. How can they be so horrible at this communication?

I am. With only the june mail.

This speculation I think can be true only if Tesla did not mind lying to us. People with a july mail getting their deliveries already but like me with a june they might put off until july? Just f*** tell me july. How can they be so horrible at this communication?

Exactly. Tesla needs to communicate better with their buyers. Doesn't make sense that they say one thing and do another thing.
I'm scared of being screwed because of me being out of the country next month. :mad:.