Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case anyone is interested, they will not deliver if all registrants are not present. I was easily able to take my wife off and we will add her back on later. She was okay as long as we got a picture with the car at the SC later with both of us. Delivery is scheduled for Saturday at 9 AM at Costa Mesa. VIN is 30xxx.

npatel1189, MissyMcBee - I'm rooting for you to get contacted soon. I think Bay Area folks are going last in line as they are close by but we are getting very close to the end of June here.
Hey @9erDog, congratulations on your upcoming delivery! I am happy for you and very jealous but I’m sure I’ll get the call or smoke signal soon. I feel like a little kid at Xmas with the big box next to the tree and the anticipation is killing me! Lol! :D

Reactions: 9erDog
My Edit button apparently was gone before the midnight last night. (6/24). Still no ISA contact today. I believe they are seriously backed up and I can see delivery experience will go down a bit.

So I called them, and stayed on hold for a while, until a human voice was heard. They did confirm that I had a VIN and ISA should contact "soon". The only headway I made with the phone call, was to request that VIN be sent... and I promptly received that on email. 41xxx

Reactions: MissyMcBee
I didn't actually put in my order until in the 4/20 range. My car is ready as early as the 30th, so before July which I find interesting.

Ordered a 2nd one at the end of May, and got e-mail today that that one is ready mid-July.

If you've ordered and haven't gotten any contact yet, it's coming soon. Granted my invite was either 4/10 or 4/18. Can't remember anymore.

You guys are all assuming that it'll stay at $100/yr. At $100, it's not too bad, but Tesla could EASILY jack up the price. This has already happened with other scenarios.

Supercharging... at first free, then a nominal fee, then a significant jump in price.

Autopilot. At first it was $1,500 for EAP, then $4,000. And a good chance it'll increase again, especially for FSD if they ever get that part functional.

Just to show how fast things can happen:

-at 8am this morning still had edit design
-at 1pm checked earlier than I usually do and it was gone!
-received a call from Las Vegas and it was the Tesla rep one hour later!
-asked if I had a VIN but stupidly forgot to ask for it in my excitement :eek:
-logged on immediately after hanging up and was able to fill out the credit app which was now available
-may be able to take delivery as soon as this Sunday, that's less than 5 days

-so it may be nothing->driving away in 5 days. I can't wipe the **** eating grin off my face! :D

Just to show how fast things can happen:

-at 8am this morning still had edit design
-at 1pm checked earlier than I usually do and it was gone!
-received a call from Las Vegas and it was the Tesla rep one hour later!
-asked if I had a VIN but stupidly forgot to ask for it in my excitement :eek:
-logged on immediately after hanging up and was able to fill out the credit app which was now available
-may be able to take delivery as soon as this Sunday, that's less than 5 days

-so it may be nothing->driving away in 5 days. I can't wipe the **** eating grin off my face! :D

EDIT BUTTON GONE!!! Feel like I just won the lottery but still broke. Lol!.

Awaiting the call/email.

Owner reserved 3/2/2018
Invited 4/18
configured 5/3
July email
email from ISA with VIN 32xxx 6/13
MSM with 19" wheels and EAP
Delivery now set for July 14. But ISA said that it could move up since the car is already on its way out of Fremont.
Delivery was moved to July 10, then moved again (today) to June 27 (tomorrow)!

Did they offer you to move up delivery or did you call to request? I was originally offered 7/14 and was only able to move it up one day..
They called me both times. I was given the original 7/14 date on June 13, and then somewhere around June 20, they called me to offer an earlier delivery date of 7/10. Then they called again yesterday (June 26) to offer an even earlier delivery date of today. It seems they are being really conservative when it comes to initial delivery date estimates for at least some people.

Last edited: