Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is f**** 10 weeks. No VIN or ISA. Still got edit button.

Tesla said 3-6 weeks. Then june. Now june got less 4 days. No more update. Then what??

Tesla can not got a local delivery in 70 f**** days????

F**** *sugar* show.

Was in the same boat as you.
Just made a huge change to not allow all this waiting to get to me. for a few thousand bucks I just upgraded to AWD.
now my configuration says between September - November. On the bright side, the more I wait the chunkier down payment I'll put.

Be careful with the F bombs. I had my rant on here once and some idiots reported me and threw the racism card at me.

Last edited:
Was in the same boat as you.
Just made a huge change to not allow all this waiting to get to me. for a few thousand bucks I just upgraded to AWD.
now my configuration says between September - November. On the bright side, the more I wait the chunkier down payment I'll put.

Be careful with the F bombs. I had my rant on here once and some idiots reported me and threw the racism card at me.

I thought about changing my order (Config. on 5/1) to AWD, but we are unsure about the tax situation. It would suck to change it and then they announce they hit 200K in Q2. I live in Oakland anyway so I don't NEED the AWD. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I thought about changing my order (Config. on 5/1) to AWD, but we are unsure about the tax situation. It would suck to change it and then they announce they hit 200K in Q2. I live in Oakland anyway so I don't NEED the AWD. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Dope, I live in Oakland as well. I never owned an AWD but I've heard the handling is quite impressive and it's insanely fun to hit corners and curves in.

Delivery date: Saturday 6/30 at the Rocklin Center !!

You're one of the people taking up all the Fri and Sat slots. It's ok, they bumped me up to tomorrow. Left me scrambling to pull the money together and all that other stuff I probably should have done earlier (just never really thought the date would actually come).

They called me both times. I was given the original 7/14 date on June 13, and then somewhere around June 20, they called me to offer an earlier delivery date of 7/10. Then they called again yesterday (June 26) to offer an even earlier delivery date of today. It seems they are being really conservative when it comes to initial delivery date estimates for at least some people.

Yeah, for my second reservation, the rep strongly seems to be hinting that the sooner you fill out all the info, the quicker you'll get the car. He basically said you can lose the VIN that's currently allotted to you if you don't upload all the paperwork.

Woke up this morning to news that I could configure AWD / P. Spend the morning going back and forth. Check account at around 1pm and the Edit Design link was gone. Looks like my decision was made for me...

Invite 4/18
Config 5/31
VIN* 6/27
Waiting for ISA contact

*Edit Design link disappeared 6/27, called in and they confirmed I have a VIN but didn't have the actual number to provide.

Hypothetically, if I had changed to AWD or P with the longer wait and then decided to go back to LR RWD an hour later, would I have lost my place in line? Would I have had to pay the increased price for the premium multi-coat colors?

Today is f**** 10 weeks. No VIN or ISA. Still got edit button.

Tesla said 3-6 weeks. Then june. Now june got less 4 days. No more update. Then what??

Tesla can not got a local delivery in 70 f**** days????

F**** *sugar* show.
I am at 8 weeks and I can’t imagine 10 weeks. I have been answering every number on my phone just in case it was Tesla. Damn you timeshare sales ;)

10 f**** weeks.

Bloomberg guess they got 38k ever. At now 10 f**** weeks that got less 3800/wk average.

I anticipating that earning call to get the real number. Who cares a f**** about a 5k number that they can not sustain 3800/wk???

Now open for even more invitations to take more money with out delivery??? Talk about a f**** truck??? Finishing the f**** cars ordered already!

Do not reply s**** about a stupid july push. Last they told me was june. They got no chance now even to deliver on 7/1.

• Funny
Reactions: t3slatx and ebmcs03
10 f**** weeks.

Bloomberg guess they got 38k ever. At now 10 f**** weeks that got less 3800/wk average.

I anticipating that earning call to get the real number. Who cares a f**** about a 5k number that they can not sustain 3800/wk???

Now open for even more invitations to take more money with out delivery??? Talk about a f**** truck??? Finishing the f**** cars ordered already!

Do not reply s**** about a stupid july push. Last they told me was june. They got no chance now even to deliver on 7/1.

Ouch Man I would be pissed too if I was in your shoes.

You got invited on 4/18? When did you configure?

10 f**** weeks.

Lots of VINs be given out today. This has got to be your day.