TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

4 - 19" TST T-Sportline Grey $300 wheel

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Firewired, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Firewired

Firewired Member

2. Firewired

Firewired Member

#2 Firewired, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Weird, Text did not come out. I have 4 19" TST Sportline wheels with Sportline center caps. Center caps are still in their protective plastic. On really close inspection I could only find a small nick on the clear coat not through the paint, from an apparent rock being thrown up (Circled in photo). Wheels are in San Antonio and are for local delivery, $1200 for all 4, payment via paypal. Purchased from: TST 19" Tesla Model S Wheel - TSportline.com - Tesla Model S & Model X Accessories Please email or PM with any questions. Thanks.

3. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

Do you know if the stock tires that come with the 19inch slipstream set will work on these wheels?

Dumb question I know.

4. Firewired

Firewired Member

Yes, you can double check, but the stock tires should be 245/45 R19 which fit fine on these rims.

5. dbhajek

dbhajek Member

sent you a PM

6. Firewired

Firewired Member

7. dbhajek

dbhajek Member

Thank you, it was nice meeting you

8. Firewired

Firewired Member

It was great meeting you and chatting. I really hope your wife enjoys the wheels.