Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 - 19" TST T-Sportline Grey $300 wheel

Firewired

May 23, 2013
San Antonio
19" TST Grey.jpg
IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1004.jpg

Firewired

May 23, 2013
San Antonio
Weird, Text did not come out. I have 4 19" TST Sportline wheels with Sportline center caps. Center caps are still in their protective plastic. On really close inspection I could only find a small nick on the clear coat not through the paint, from an apparent rock being thrown up (Circled in photo). Wheels are in San Antonio and are for local delivery, $1200 for all 4, payment via paypal. Purchased from: TST 19" Tesla Model S Wheel - TSportline.com - Tesla Model S & Model X Accessories Please email or PM with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:

Cnasty

Jun 20, 2016
Dallas
Do you know if the stock tires that come with the 19inch slipstream set will work on these wheels?

Dumb question I know.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC