Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4.2.2-737 [problems logging into app on android]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated to the 4.2.2-737 version of the app on my Samsung phone, but the app won't let me log in. I enter my email and password, but the screen clears the fields and just cycles back to the login again. This is the same phone I've used the app on for a year. I've had my model 3 for three years. Any one else experience this?

Not sure what may be going on, but I'm also on 4.2.2-737 and no issues. I think I upgraded last week or so to this. On a Samsung S20 FE
I have an LG phone. I went to google play store to do update and it went into pending for a long while. I finally got out and uninstalled tesla app on my phone and went back to play store for new install and again pending. cancelled the install turned off phone and waited. Powered phon up went back to play store and again it is pending. Does anyone resemble this?

I updated to the 4.2.2-737 version of the app on my Samsung phone, but the app won't let me log in. I enter my email and password, but the screen clears the fields and just cycles back to the login again. This is the same phone I've used the app on for a year. I've had my model 3 for three years. Any one else experience this?
I'm having the same issue. I have car for three years as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app (4) times. I reset my password and restarted phone numerous times as well. Still clears the fields and asks me to login.