Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/21/15 - 70D ordered and confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After learning from this forum the past few weeks and visiting the dealership 3 times I ordered and confirmed my 70D today.

Titanium Metallic
Pano roof
Standard 19" wheels
Black Next Gen seats
Piano Black decor
Black Alcantara headliner
Autopilot
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Toughest choices for me was the sound system and the seats thus necessitating multiple trips to the dealership. Premium package was easy choice since my wife hates a light colored headliner. Now the wait begins. Have already tried to log into the app 5 times even though I know the car won't be in the system yet. Sales guy gave me two key chains and ordering 2 jackets for me and my wife.

Congrats! My 70D will be confirmed in 3 days. Your colour scheme is great - I strongly considered it, but I decided I liked the tan interior just a little bit better (and will be seeing the inside more than the outside!). That ruled out titanium for me, but I think it looks super sharp with the black interior (the only way to go for titanium, IMHO).

I'm still on the dense regarding the interior package - want the ambient lighting but am ambivalent about everything else.

It sure seems as the 70 has generated lots of orders. While it definitely cannibalized some demand for the 85, I feel as Tesla has found that sweet spot to increasing overall sales. Currently not an owner, I'm little more interested as well. For me there would only be a few times a year where the extra 15 kwh of capacity would make a difference, requiring an extra charging stop. The rest of the time you are just hauling around capacity you do not need.