Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 - 21" Silver Turbine Wheels and 2 tires For Sale - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 - 21" Silver Turbine Wheels and 2 tires For Sale

4 - Used Tesla Model S 21" silver wheels and 2 tires for sale. One wheel has curb rash. I have removed the two worn out tires but left 2 Continentals on the wheels. No wheel caps. No TPMS.
Shipping costs TBD from central California.

List Date: 2/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4 - 21" Silver Turbine Wheels and 2 tires For Sale
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

x1mgRQz18nUV.jpg
2k4DGjk7n7E2.jpg
fR6Qc0pgNmSf.jpg

We live in Lemoore which is a hour south of Fresno. Would you like anymore pictures? Let me know what arrangements you want to make.

- - - Updated - - -

One other person responded first. I am checking to see if he is still interested. If not I will get back to you and we can figure out the details.

Hi..

I would like to buy them.. i think shipping should be in around 250. which is fine with me! I would like to know if the two tires are installed? are the 4 rims without pressure monitors
Are any of the rims bend?

call me 403-827-8875

We live in Lemoore which is a hour south of Fresno. Would you like anymore pictures? Let me know what arrangements you want to make.

- - - Updated - - -

One other person responded first. I am checking to see if he is still interested. If not I will get back to you and we can figure out the details.

If you have some better pics of the curb rash that would be helpful.

You're close to the Harris ranch supercharger, so I could be there this weekend.

Hi..

I would like to buy them.. i think shipping should be in around 250. which is fine with me! I would like to know if the two tires are installed? are the 4 rims without pressure monitors
Are any of the rims bend?

call me 403-827-8875
If tdiggity doesn't purchase them, then I will contact you. The tires can be mounted or dismounted, depending upon your preference. They do not have TPMS a. I moved them to the new wheels. None of the rims are bent.

If tdiggity doesn't purchase them, then I will contact you. The tires can be mounted or dismounted, depending upon your preference. They do not have TPMS a. I moved them to the new wheels. None of the rims are bent.

I sure hope he doesn't buy them.. I want them! With me, no stories, I'll buy sight unseen. I'll pay for shipping and its out of your hands.
You'll be selling to a friendly Canadian tesla owner

Last edited:
No longer available

These wheels are no longer available.
4 - 21" Silver Turbine Wheels and 2 tires For Sale

4 - Used Tesla Model S 21" silver wheels and 2 tires for sale. One wheel has curb rash. I have removed the two worn out tires but left 2 Continentals on the wheels. No wheel caps. No TPMS.
Shipping costs TBD from central California.

List Date: 2/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4 - 21" Silver Turbine Wheels and 2 tires For Sale
On Sale For: $1,500.00 + $1.00 Shipping

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

fR6Qc0pgNmSf.jpg
x1mgRQz18nUV.jpg
2k4DGjk7n7E2.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 4 - 21" Silver Turbine Wheels and 2 tires For Sale