TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

4 21" Used Grey Wheels/Tires with carry/storage bags FS in Northern VA

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Chris1970, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Chris1970

Chris1970 Member

Greetings everyone. I have 4 used 21" Grey wheels/tires for sale in Northern VA. I got these with a used P85 I owned and have since upgraded to a P90D so these are unused. These come with the Tesla storage/carry bag as shown in the pictures.

The tires are low on tread and three of the four wheels have a bit of curb rub on them.

One other point to note in the interest of full disclosure - back when I had the P85 the I had the dealership swap these on/off the car a few times. Every time they did so they noted that one wheel looked bent but they never had any issue balancing it.

I've never shipped tires before so I prefer these are picked up in Northern Virginia, zip code 20105.

Asking $750 for the four.

Thanks,
    Chris

image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Wow, what a great deal. Good luck!

• Like x 1
  3. apcoleman

apcoleman Member

PM sent. Ill take them

4. Chris1970

Chris1970 Member

On hold for apcoleman pending pickup/payment.

5. Chris1970

Chris1970 Member

These are now sold.

6. jgillispie

jgillispie Member

Dang that was fast. This was exactly what I came in looking for.