Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4.48 sec zero to 60 in stock 2021 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was the first time that I tried a 0 - 60 pull using Scan My Tesla and not a GPS app..
2021 Model Y LR AWD

Got 4.48 seconds 0 - 60

So, this should be based off wheel speed..

Screenshot_20210718-093603.jpg

Nope. about $150 and then after you use it a few times you feel stupid for spending $150 on it :)

For me, the goal was to see the difference between stock on the heavy wide stock MYP wheels and tires and compare that to first some Gemini's and then later on some light weight aftermarket wheels and tires...

Keith
You've got me curious, so what were the results of your comparison runs using different wheels?

You've got me curious, so what were the results of your comparison runs using different wheels?

I pick up the Gemini wheels early next month, and I will eventually end up with some narrow light weight 18's in the future to test. Only thing I have done so far is some runs on the stock MYP wheel and tire package at 60% SOC and just for giggles a run in Chill mode. Another test will be to see if you get any gains from being at higher SOC... I will get those data points later this week.

Once I gather all the data I am interested in I will probably sell the Dragy. No idea who much of my $$$ I can recoup on it.

Keith

I pick up the Gemini wheels early next month, and I will eventually end up with some narrow light weight 18's in the future to test. Only thing I have done so far is some runs on the stock MYP wheel and tire package at 60% SOC and just for giggles a run in Chill mode. Another test will be to see if you get any gains from being at higher SOC... I will get those data points later this week.

Once I gather all the data I am interested in I will probably sell the Dragy. No idea who much of my $$$ I can recoup on it.

Keith
I'll buy it for $100 when your done

I'll buy it for $100 when your done

I want to at least test the performance with the Gemini wheels before I sell it, so at least a month away on that... and since I don't have a time line on getting light weight aftermarket wheels, I will be willing to sell after I do the Gemini testing. If you can wait until then, consider yourself the future owner of my dragy :)

Keith