TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

4-8 Weeks. Canada model 3 res for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by RessyD3039, Mar 28, 2018.

1. RessyD3039

RessyD3039 New Member

I'm interested in selling my spot to any one that needs it more than me. I'm willing to wait until mid 2019.

This is for Canada GTA. Available to customize now and you get it delivered 4-8 weeks. I'm open to offers.

You'd be eligible for $14,000 rebate
    Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Bull.bell

Bull.bell Member

You may lose the $14,000 rebate if PC win the election. But who knows?

3. adaptabl

adaptabl Banned

Tesla needs to stop these sales. Only allow the sale to be registered in the original persons name or cancel the reservation.

• Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  4. voip-ninja

voip-ninja Give me some sugar baby

Why? It's not Tesla's job to do this. Tesla's job is to obey the law and ship as many cars as they can.

• Like x 1
  5. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

While they can, and officially do disallow reservation transfers they can NOT disallow resale of the vehicles. In the US the legal concept is called First Sale Doctrine, I understand Canadian law has a similar concept (different name, 'exhaustion'?).

6. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Looks like everyone who reserved is getting an invite .I, my wife and my daughter got invited to order . Like in the USA you will see similar posts .

7. John Lamoureux

John Lamoureux l Parzival l

:mad:

I mean congratulations!

• Funny x 3
  8. jsrawa

jsrawa Active Member

Really? I understand you want to make a buck but just cancel and let the next person in line who really deserves it have a shot.

• Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  9. RessyD3039

RessyD3039 New Member

I don't understand the fuss about making a buck out of something that does no harm to anybody. Some of the people on here are acting like it's a life/death situation. I've patiently waited 2 years for this day but circumstances have changed since then.

I'm not forcing anybody to purchase this off of me and I'm certainly not putting anybody else in financial trouble. Those who are making a huge fuss out of this issue must have ordered their model 3 late as *sugar* lol. Me selling my reservation puts you 1 vehicle behind. There's only a few people out there selling their spots which equals to a few vehicles. That's probably a 1 day delay. Not a year as a few of you are making it seem like.

• Like x 5
  10. JayCee

JayCee Member

As long as the demand is there people will make a buck. They put their money to rsvp and waited patiently like everyone else. Supply and Demand is a great money maker. Live with it and move one! Ressy i'm sure someone will take you up on that offer. GLWS

• Like x 3
  11. GOFORIT5

GOFORIT5 Member

I completely agree! GLWS

12. Carotene

Carotene Member

No, it puts them 0 vehicles behind. I'll never understand why people get so hot and bothered by someone swapping one purchaser for another. It's your @#%$ spot in line. YOU waited for it. It's yours. You can do what you darn well please with it. Tesla gets a sale. Everyone's happy. Geez!

13. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Kijiji Toronto has multiple ads including one from OP I guess , some one is selling for $750. It's a free world. GLWS

14. garybertz

garybertz Member

Scalper law may apply by either Tesla or state ticket resale laws !