Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4-8 Weeks. Canada model 3 res for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in selling my spot to any one that needs it more than me. I'm willing to wait until mid 2019.

This is for Canada GTA. Available to customize now and you get it delivered 4-8 weeks. I'm open to offers.

You'd be eligible for $14,000 rebate
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20180328_125458.png
    20180328_125458.png
    417 KB · Views: 83
Tesla needs to stop these sales. Only allow the sale to be registered in the original persons name or cancel the reservation.
While they can, and officially do disallow reservation transfers they can NOT disallow resale of the vehicles. In the US the legal concept is called First Sale Doctrine, I understand Canadian law has a similar concept (different name, 'exhaustion'?).

I don't understand the fuss about making a buck out of something that does no harm to anybody. Some of the people on here are acting like it's a life/death situation. I've patiently waited 2 years for this day but circumstances have changed since then.

I'm not forcing anybody to purchase this off of me and I'm certainly not putting anybody else in financial trouble. Those who are making a huge fuss out of this issue must have ordered their model 3 late as *sugar* lol. Me selling my reservation puts you 1 vehicle behind. There's only a few people out there selling their spots which equals to a few vehicles. That's probably a 1 day delay. Not a year as a few of you are making it seem like.

I don't understand the fuss about making a buck out of something that does no harm to anybody. Some of the people on here are acting like it's a life/death situation. I've patiently waited 2 years for this day but circumstances have changed since then.

I'm not forcing anybody to purchase this off of me and I'm certainly not putting anybody else in financial trouble. Those who are making a huge fuss out of this issue must have ordered their model 3 late as *sugar* lol. Me selling my reservation puts you 1 vehicle behind. There's only a few people out there selling their spots which equals to a few vehicles. That's probably a 1 day delay. Not a year as a few of you are making it seem like.

I completely agree! GLWS