Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4% Cash back for Supercharging! Costco Visa card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just sent a message to Sam's Club via Contact Us with a message along the lines of: Why do you only offer the 5% cash back benefit on gasoline purchases? Your competitors over at Costco offer 4% cash back on both gasoline purchases and EV charging.

I hope they respond favorably like Costco did to @An Introvert. I would definitely sign up for a Sam's credit card if they made this change.

I did get a non-response response from Sam's Club - basically, "thank you for the feedback". I would encourage other Sam's Club members to use the Contact Us form above to point out that Costco offers the bonus cash back on EV charging.

I am sending this email with regards to your concern about the cash back for EV charging.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this matter. I want to share with you that we are always eager to provide excellent services to our members.

I want to share with you that we are just gathering feedback about it, so that our corporate team will be aware of this concern. Once it is implemented, rest assured that you will be notified about it. By the way, I am also looking forward to this.

Annoying that I can only have one credit card in my Tesla account at a time. I want the supercharging to go on my costco card, but my tesla insurance fees to go on a different card.
You can, the default card in the charging settings is a different setting than the default for everything else, I don't have Tesla insurance to verify, but go under Account -> Charging -> Manage Payment and add your Costco credit card there.

Reactions: ZippyDC