Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 Tesla Model S 21" OEM Gray Turbine Wheels (Nashville TN Pickup Only) - $800

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I pulled these off my Oct 2013 P85 Model S after a tire blew out and I dropped to 19" wheels instead. I honestly don't know if they are 8.5" or 9" depth, but the tires are 245/35/21 if that helps. I can't accurately measure them with the tires installed. This was non-staggered layout before they put wider rear wheels on the P85, so I think they should be 8.5". The Tesla shop for 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package lists 21" x 8.5" for that tire size. If you know how to tell for certain, please let me know.

The front wheels (#1 and #2) are in great condition. The rear wheels (#3 and #4), unfortunately, had a good amount of curb rash. Tires are still installed. The two front tires probably still have 5k miles on them, but no promises and I don't have measurements of the tread depth. The two rear tires are unusable (1 completely blown and will not hold air, the other is heavily worn and could hold air, but will not last long). Consider this transaction for the rims only and any use of the existing front tires would be a "bonus". No TPMS. Includes OEM Tesla logo wheel caps, lug nuts, and gray lug nut covers. Installed tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sport 345/35ZR21(96Y) if it matters.

Original resolution photos for each wheel with relevant marks highlighted can be accessed on my OneDrive folder here: Wheels

I don't want to deal with shipping, so local pickup only in the Nashville, TN area. Will only sell as a set, so please do not ask to break up the better wheels from the scratched ones. All tires are wrapped in plastic from when I brought them home and can easily fit in the back of a Model S with the rear seats down.

Attachments

• IMG_2412.jpg
    IMG_2412.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    906.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    881 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2399.jpg
    IMG_2399.jpg