Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 Wheels and 4 Tyres + a Passenger fit in the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SageBrush

REJECT Fascism
May 7, 2015
New Mexico
The trick was to put down the back seats and place the tyres in standing upright. Three wheels fit easily in the back once I removed the floor cover and exposed the hidden compartment. I could then place the 4rth wheel either on the floor of the front passenger or between the tyres and the front seat. The headrests cannot be removed from the back seats or there would have been even more room to play with.

Reactions: Jaywlker
The trick was to put down the back seats and place the tyres in standing upright. Three wheels fit easily in the back once I removed the floor cover and exposed the hidden compartment. I could then place the 4rth wheel either on the floor of the front passenger or between the tyres and the front seat. The headrests cannot be removed from the back seats or there would have been even more room to play with.

Did you have the tires and wheels separate? (ie not mounted?)

I just had my winters put on Saturday, and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to fit in all 4 tires (not on wheels yet which wouldn't change the size of course, and would be almost as easy but heavier)