TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

4-year service contract now available in CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by JohnQ, Mar 31, 2014.

1. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Just received email this morning. Will be signing up; my annual is due in April.

2. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Contract purchased, annual service scheduled, loaner availability confirmed. Finally getting the fog lights installed as my car fell into the gap between included in contract and discontinued from manufacturing line.

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I bought my inventory car in February, and had 30 days to purchase the service agreement (4years+4year extension), which I did about two weeks ago. Now they're saying it's finally available in CT... so what did I purchase two weeks ago? I'm sure it will all work out, but if it weren't available for me to purchase, it was there on the My Tesla page.

And now if I look again, I have another 31 days to buy the Ranger upgrade if I wanted to.

4. TokyoRush

TokyoRush Member

Hank,

They did offer it about a month ago for new purchases. The email is for folks like me for whom the service agreement wasn't available legally until now. Nice to see it. Signing up today.

Jason

5. tes-s

tes-s Member

I just had my first service at 7 months 13,000 miles. I'm thinking of skipping the service plan, and just paying each time and doing it annually every 20,000 miles.

Price is about the same either way - do I miss out on anything with pay-as-you-go vs prepaid?

6. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

There's a risk that prices will rise. Of course, if you just put the money in TSLA stock, then there's a good chance that you can earn more than enough to offset any price increase....