Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40.2.1 rolling out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw on my Tesla app that 40.2.1 was downloading to my car. I have normally gotten updates once they start to roll out to the larger group.

When I checked on Teslafi, I see that there have been 3x the number of installs today versus the past three days, so maybe this is the start of a large roll-out. It is only 71 so far today, and there have been 20 before today, so still a small group.

When I checked on Teslafi, I see that there have been 3x the number of installs today versus the past three days, so maybe this is the start of a large roll-out. It is only 71 so far today, and there have been 20 before today, so still a small group.

Check again now :) That's what a wide rollout combined with the Advanced update preference setting looks like.

Going wide - TeslaFI.COM
5wl596M.jpg

Hopefully its recognizing stop signs.

Our cars are now seeing stop signs "under the hood". But just like the traffic light warning feature we got awhile back, this feature only warns you at the very last second if you blow through a stop sign. It won't stop you for stop signs, not yet. So it is not very useful. However, tesla can now collect data to make stop sign response more reliable.