Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40 kWh Delivery Timing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know. Calling them hasn't been successful. I got a delivery window of 6/5-6/19, though. And my VIN email said I was heading to production. I have to be one of, if not the last 40, because I didn't decide til the last few minutes possible. Many thanks to the lady who did the test drive with me calling me to warn me the 40 was being canceled.
@Jenni
Given that information, you EOL date is probably early in the week of 5/27 (same as mine). Our VINs are only about 180 apart so production is probably separated by only a day or two at the most.

Also, what color is your car?

Good luck!

@Jenni
Given that information, you EOL date is probably early in the week of 5/27 (same as mine). Our VINs are only about 180 apart so production is probably separated by only a day or two at the most.

Also, what color is your car?

Good luck!
Cool!
Black with tan, obeche matte, tech, pano, ....and jump seats for my little girls and their friends.
I'm full of nerves, never even have driven a luxury car, before!

image.jpg
My car rolling off the line today!

Picked up our red 40 today with standard suspension, red roof, 19's, tan, tech package. Exactly 3 years and 2 months since the deposit date. View attachment 22061
Congrats, RTU! I couldn't help but notice you have fog lights. I thought they removed those from production. :confused:

Saw a VERY bright blue Model S on the line being made for a Tesla VP.

That's awesome. Was it M5 blue? That's my dream shade for a car. Sounds like a new color may be available to the rest of us eventually.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

First wash?

Getting mine tomorrow. Since we are all getting ours very soon or very recently, does anyone know if we have to wait some period of time for the paint to fully cure before washing and waxing? Last time I got a car right off the factory line I was told to wait a few weeks before applying exterior care.

Bright Blue Model S

Congrats, RTU! I couldn't help but notice you have fog lights. I thought they removed those from production. :confused:

That's awesome. Was it M5 blue? That's my dream shade for a car. Sounds like a new color may be available to the rest of us eventually.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't get close enough to the blue custom painted Model S to see if it was metallic or not, but it was certainly very bright. I would guess it is similar to the BMW M5 or Subaru WRX blue. Our tour guide said it was getting special florescent green brake calipers and some other custom items so it will really stand out.

Picked up our red 40 today with standard suspension, red roof, 19's, tan, tech package. Exactly 3 years and 2 months since the deposit date.
Saw a VERY bright blue Model S on the line being made for a Tesla VP.

No front plate, I made the same decision. I want to explore mounting it low or risk driving without it at all. Why can't our plates be the size of motorcycle plates?

I just got my delivery button and have a few questions:

1) Delivery Date: June 12 - July 3rd. It is being delivered to the Marietta (Atlanta, GA) Tesla Service center. Is this normal now and they aren't doing home delivery?

2) For the owner's legal name, there is the option to put in a second person's. Is there any reason to do this? My wife owns a business and was planning to drive it too and do a business right off. Does anyone know if I need to add her name to it for this reason?

3) Trade-In: Has anyone had any success with the trade-in Tesla is offering? I have an X5 I'm selling and was curious if I should consider checking the "trade-in" box.