Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40 min Supercharge took over 2 hours...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't supercharge a whole lot, but I think you do get a notification on your phone 15 minutes before it completes (i know...its not an alarm) I wonder if you get hit with the fee for staying too long.

Was 40 minutes to "full" or what you needed to get to next stop? and your tesla app does send you text saying either "you have enough to continue" or "charge is almost done".... SOund slike though the Driver needed to SC..:)

Sounds like the Supercharger just saved you a lot of money and grief!
A 2 hour nap is an indication that your driving alertness may not have been optimal. Luckily you didn't nap while on the road with the autopilot enabled.

Aside from the notification of charging complete, as others have indicated, a simple alarm may have been something to set on your phone.

Wow, so many wrong assumptions...what a friendly forum.
The SC here is a remote location 8 unit at a resort hotel. I have seen only two other Tesla's at it in the whole month I have been here. I have charged there a total of 3 times. So throttle me, I guess.
Still waiting for hard to get local electrician to connect a 14-50 in the garage. Listening to music while charging is some relaxation/down time for me on trips into town.
My OP was bad. Sorry, simply should have used the last sentence.

Wow, so many wrong assumptions...what a friendly forum.
The SC here is a remote location 8 unit at a resort hotel. I have seen only two other Tesla's at it in the whole month I have been here. I have charged there a total of 3 times. So throttle me, I guess.
Still waiting for hard to get local electrician to connect a 14-50 in the garage. Listening to music while charging is some relaxation/down time for me on trips into town.
My OP was bad. Sorry, simply should have used the last sentence.

Key tip from a TED Talk I watched: make your point and then explain your reasoning.

How to speak so that people want to listen

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler