Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40 mins and coutning for stockport

phillcom3

Jul 27, 2019
preston
HI everyone, I was just wondering if stockport sales are still having pickup issues for the phones? iv been on since 9.00 and still nothing.

I need sales over delivery gb as I need to check that the numbers iv put in are right.

I basically opened my account today and it didn't quite render first time and I saw that my applicant/ registered owner numbers for my DOB were of by like 30 years and 6 months.... that would never go down in a contract as far as I know!

is that something delivergb can change or do I need sales?

plus iw as thinking calls ales at SP to see if there's anything they can do about getting me my car quicker haha. deliver gb are bang useless in that regard.

Tony Hoyle

May 7, 2019
Stockport, UK
All their staff are busy with deliveries. They even drafted in the staff from knutsford.

Better to call the main sales/support numbers as those staff are dedicated to answering phones.

Reactions: ringi

M3North2019

Aug 25, 2019
UK
When I picked up they told me not to bother ringing because no-one answers the phone. I'm still awaiting a contact re: paint issues noted at pickup.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC