TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

4062 Tesla Chargers Worldwide !

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ElectricTundra, Nov 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ElectricTundra

I was just updating the chargers in Chargerville. The total worldwide installed base of operating Tesla chargers (Superchargers & Destination Chargers) is now over 4000.

2415 of these are in North America.

Of some interest there are 5 in Cancun and 29 in Mexico City (including the Cuernavaca Supercharger) of 63 total in Mexico.

2. Lon12

Lon12 Member

I was in Cancun yesterday and took a look at PlugShare. I was very surprised to see so many destination chargers on the strip. I was able to visit three of the hotels and take pictures. They appear to be all set up the same way. There are always two Tesla chargers and one ClipperCreek J1772 charger.
    They are new. The hotel staff know nothing about them.
    I didn't see a single EV while I was there. I hope it is a case of "Build it and they will come"!
    Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach | Cancún, Q.R. | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare
    Cancun.jpg
    Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun | Cancún, Qro. | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare
    Live Aqua Cancun | Cancún, Q.R. | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

• Like x 1
  3. ElectricTundra

#3 ElectricTundra, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    Very cool how this is spreading. There actually appear to now be 8 Destination chargers in Cancun and 2 more just south in Punta Maroma. Mexico city now has 45 destination chargers.

[​IMG]