Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40ft Lectron extension cable for Tesla wall charger.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in a walk up apartment where I can install the Tesla wall charger from my balcony and attach a 40ft Lectron cord to the 24ft cord from Tesla wall charger for 220V and probably 60 amps.
Will it loose power being at 64ft long? If so how much could it loose?
I have no other way since if I try to install the charger next to the car in comunal space I would have to ask permission KD it could take long for them to approve.

I live in a walk up apartment where I can install the Tesla wall charger from my balcony and attach a 40ft Lectron cord to the 24ft cord from Tesla wall charger for 220V and probably 60 amps.
Will it loose power being at 64ft long? If so how much could it loose?
I have no other way since if I try to install the charger next to the car in comunal space I would have to ask permission KD it could take long for them to approve.
BG31, did this work?
I just bought a Lectron 40ft extension and their Tesla to J1772 converter piece. I plugged the Tesla wall charger into the converter and then into the extension cord. The extension cord then needed the tesla converter on the end to plug into the car. All that being done the car says there is a communication problem or that the charger isn’t all the way plugged in. Resulting in the car not charging.

Did you have any of these problems?