Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

44.25 Broke Careoke

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried using Careoke in my MY after the holiday update and while the songs play, the microphone icon is gone so there is no way to mute the vocals like real karaoke machine. The microphone icon used to be in the upper right hand corner but is no longer there. Can anyone else chime in on this so i know I'm not imagining this?

Tried using Careoke in my MY after the holiday update and while the songs play, the microphone icon is gone so there is no way to mute the vocals like real karaoke machine. The microphone icon used to be in the upper right hand corner but is no longer there. Can anyone else chime in on this so i know I'm not imagining this?
Problem still there in 44.25. Can’t mute the vocals in caraoke. Without muting the lead vocals, it’s just another streaming service.

Confirmed. Hopefully will be fixed in update.