Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

45k$ — Looking for Model S with Autopilott under 45$K in Dallas TX area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

First of all I want to thank you all for supporting fellow members here. I’m newbie to the forum. I want something that can make it less stressful to drive in the stop and grow traffic of Dallas, TX. I’m looking for CPO Model S With AP 2.0/2.5 under 45k$. As long as it’s CPO, mileage is not a problem. Just wondering any feellow members ready to sell their S or if you know somebody is ready to sell let me know.
Thanks and Appreciate all your guidance and support here.

Hi All,

First of all I want to thank you all for supporting fellow members here. I’m newbie to the forum. I want something that can make it less stressful to drive in the stop and grow traffic of Dallas, TX. I’m looking for CPO Model S With AP 2.0/2.5 under 45k$. As long as it’s CPO, mileage is not a problem. Just wondering any feellow members ready to sell their S or if you know somebody is ready to sell let me know.
Thanks and Appreciate all your guidance and support here.

It will be tough and a long search but good luck!

Just to put things into perspective, here's the least expensive CPO at the moment (with AP)
Inventory Search | Tesla

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 8.26.04 PM.png
I turned in a P85D with 4k miles on it and they gave me $87k a yr ago. They turned around and sold it for $97k So based on that Id say they tack on $10k to a CPO.

CPO Profit Margin

Bottom line: Even on a private sale the car I linked above would be $48k "wholesale" It's not even a AP2 car. So sadly @Jags you're going to have to raise the bar. A lot.

Reactions: Cowby