Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

45k$ — Looking for Model S with Autopilott under 45$K in Dallas TX area

Jags

May 11, 2018
Dallas
Hi All,

First of all I want to thank you all for supporting fellow members here. I’m newbie to the forum. I want something that can make it less stressful to drive in the stop and grow traffic of Dallas, TX. I’m looking for CPO Model S With AP 2.0/2.5 under 45k$. As long as it’s CPO, mileage is not a problem. Just wondering any feellow members ready to sell their S or if you know somebody is ready to sell let me know.
Thanks and Appreciate all your guidance and support here.

Knightowl

Whovian
Oct 14, 2016
Colorado Springs
Hi All,

First of all I want to thank you all for supporting fellow members here. I’m newbie to the forum. I want something that can make it less stressful to drive in the stop and grow traffic of Dallas, TX. I’m looking for CPO Model S With AP 2.0/2.5 under 45k$. As long as it’s CPO, mileage is not a problem. Just wondering any feellow members ready to sell their S or if you know somebody is ready to sell let me know.
Thanks and Appreciate all your guidance and support here.

It will be tough and a long search but good luck!

Muzzman1

Feb 8, 2014
Los Angeles
Just to put things into perspective, here's the least expensive CPO at the moment (with AP)
Inventory Search | Tesla

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 8.26.04 PM.png
I turned in a P85D with 4k miles on it and they gave me $87k a yr ago. They turned around and sold it for $97k So based on that Id say they tack on $10k to a CPO.

CPO Profit Margin

Bottom line: Even on a private sale the car I linked above would be $48k "wholesale" It's not even a AP2 car. So sadly @Jags you're going to have to raise the bar. A lot.

Reactions: Cowby

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC