Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

48 Hour Countdown!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard from my DS this afternoon. Appointment set for Thursday afternoon to pick up CPO Signature MS. Total transaction took about 3 weeks with leasing company approved to do business in R.I. and having car sent from NJ to Mass SC in Watertown. Interestingly, there was no charge for shipping the car, so far.

Car is Silver Signature P85 with Pano, Tech Package, Ultra Sound, 20" wheels, Black Leather.

After all the years following Tesla, I will finally be driving one.

Will post a pic on Thursday!

Oh Happy Day!

Attachments

• 20150528_161942-picsay.jpg
    20150528_161942-picsay.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 289
Just finished my first full day with my CPO beauty. 200+ miles. Car is great. No rattles or squeaks, no wind noise, no erratic behavior whatsoever....averaging 335 W/h so far....My wife loves it!...can't wait to get her hands on it. She of course pointed out the obvious omission of overhead ceiling handles, chintzy and inadequate sun shades with non lit mirrors, and no center console. ( I have purchased aftermarket console and will install this weekend). In fact, I think we will continue to see a plethora of after market accessories for some time to come.

Regardless, I'm in love!

It is hard to believe that someone who drives this car would not want to ditch ICE cars forever. After i got home this evening I had to bring my ICE car into the driveway to park it behind the MS....painful...