Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

482 on Ebay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok...still, I've been stunned at how low the mileage is on so many of these 'used' Tesla that have been up for sale. I just can't imagine spending that much money, waiting that long, for such a fast, cool, modern, low maintenence car...then parking the dang thing in the driveway/garage and not...you know, driving it.

My dumb rural midwestern values I guess.

Ok...still, I've been stunned at how low the mileage is on so many of these 'used' Tesla that have been up for sale. I just can't imagine spending that much money, waiting that long, for such a fast, cool, modern, low maintenence car...then parking the dang thing in the driveway/garage and not...you know, driving it.

My dumb rural midwestern values I guess.

Being born & raised in downstate IL, I guess I've got the same "dumb" values you do, so I'm driving the heck out of my Roadster (13.75K miles in 11 months).

But, these people that are letting them sit unused still have served a small purpose - by increasing the sales numbers of Roadsters. I personally think a bit less of them that they don't appreciate and drive their Roadsters. Hopefully, the next owners will get more use out of a most excellent machine.

The owners around here that I've met are pretty enthusiastic and they drive their Roadsters a good amount. But, I've heard stories about some of the wealthier owners in this area, and their Roadsters are just sitting around. I agree with you: what a waste.