TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

4th of July and showing off our X in Eureka, CA

Discussion in 'Model X' started by JimVandegriff, Jul 4, 2016.

1. JimVandegriff

JimVandegriff Member

My wife Illijana and I spent about 5 hours today showing off our Model X, answering questions, and talking Tesla and other electric vehicles at the Eureka, CA street festival in Old Town Eureka today. There were two X's present (sig red X and ours), a Leaf, a Spark, and a P85 S. We must have spoken to hundreds of people and let people climb in, sit, and play. It was the first experience of a Tesla for most people. We are big proponents of electric vehicles, and the reactions by people were overwhelmingly positive. We talked about our car, the S, the model 3, charging at home, the Supercharger network, cost of the vehicles, autonomous driving, and more. There were thousands of people there and we talked to and did demos for hundreds.

DSC_6192.jpg
    DSC_6195.jpg DSC_6197.jpg DSC_6201.jpg

• Like x 2
  2. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

At first glance, I thought that was your sticker on the door! :eek:

3. JimVandegriff

JimVandegriff Member

It was a flyer that I made up to hand out to people. We posted it on the doors to give folks a chance to read about the X and Tesla.

• Like x 2
  4. JimVandegriff

JimVandegriff Member

This is an image of the flyer I created, posted in the vehicle's window, and gave out to attendees of the EV car show. The flyers ran out rather quickly, and I could have used 100 more.
    DSC_6207.jpg