TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

4th of July Events

Discussion in 'EVents' started by mczajka, Jun 16, 2016.

1. mczajka

mczajka Member

Are you entering your Tesla into one of the Nation's many small town 4th of July Parades, like the Firecracker Run? (www.firecrackerrun.org).

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  2. jcadman22

jcadman22 MD: DRK NRG

That's a sharp looking Model S and the kids are sooo well behaved!

3. mczajka

mczajka Member

Your kids were very patient. With any parade, there is some waiting until it gets going. Having them in the back like that was really nice for the crowd. I'm hoping someone with a Model X signs up, because those doors are awesome.

• Like x 1
  4. mczajka

mczajka Member

Looks like the weather on Monday is going to be fantastic for our meetup, group drive, parade and picnic.

5. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Just to kick off the holiday weekend, I would like to share a little 4th of July patriotic moment I had a few weeks ago in Corning, CA. while charging up Evie on a 1200 mile road trip. Took the pics at the right moment, just before two other cars showed up. Happy Fourth of July everyone! Red, White and Blue Tesla Model S no.1.jpg Red, White and Blue Tesla Model S no.2.jpg

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  6. mczajka

mczajka Member