Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5, 6, or 7 seat model X resale values

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that we've had 3 years of model X's on the market, how have5, 6, & 7 seat options impacted resale values ?

Which models are highest and lowest ?

Also, does anyone know if Tesla's residual values are different based on seating options chosen with Model X. If so, how so ?

Now that we've had 3 years of model X's on the market, how have5, 6, & 7 seat options impacted resale values ?

Which models are highest and lowest ?

Also, does anyone know if Tesla's residual values are different based on seating options chosen with Model X. If so, how so ?

I have no real knowledge on the actual resale values but I do know two things:
1) I just bought a used Model X and the six seat option was on my "had to have" list and that did reduce my choices available.
2) The early 7 seat "non folding" version is not highly regarded or sought after.

I have no real knowledge on the actual resale values but I do know two things:
1) I just bought a used Model X and the six seat option was on my "had to have" list and that did reduce my choices available.
2) The early 7 seat "non folding" version is not highly regarded or sought after.

Yes the 6 seater definitely has a very nice look to it. Wish the 6 seater had :

1) some sort of a folding armrest, and
2) the ability to fold them away flat
3) the ability for the back of the seat to recline forward independent of the horizontal seating surface