Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5 battery install Lake of the Pines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was talking to the PGE supervisor, and I said I knew one could not get credit until PTO, I did comment I have heard of folks who got their panel numbers messed up and were not having much luck fixing. He did not say anything back.

The main reason I called was to see if I was getting another true up. I guess August is pretty good since I will be able to see how much I used in Winter, and if I need to reduce to give PGE more, doing this with max production, and adjusting my AC some, would be perfect.

But yep, folks who think they could add a large number of panels and get more credit, nope, they know. :)

👀

Cannot seem to get link to work

The more I think about my approval, and your rejection of panels, is it really possible you pissed the off so much they put the letter of the law down on you?
If I were to use my last 12 month usage, especially with the 15K of panels I had, I would qualify for barely anything. Still would love to know why the different result. But, sure loving my cold house right now. And with having legal PTO for all 88 panels, I believe I will get full credit for the tons of exporting I am doing to the grid.

The more I think about my approval, and your rejection of panels, is it really possible you pissed the off so much they put the letter of the law down on you?
If I were to use my last 12 month usage, especially with the 15K of panels I had, I would qualify for barely anything. Still would love to know why the different result. But, sure loving my cold house right now. And with having legal PTO for all 88 panels, I believe I will get full credit for the tons of exporting I am doing to the grid.

Could you cancel your PG&E power line then? Between the generator, solar panels and PWs, you should be able to be self sustaining.

The link was just a tongue in cheek post about PG&E using helicopters to look for problem areas for fire risk.

I don’t get PG&E either. My install was going smoothly up until the scheduled install date where the a$$hol3 line guy showed up and crapped on my install. He asserted I was being conned into batteries and sunrun was shady AF. From there it all went downhill with 120 percent BS and disconnect hell.

Reactions: h2ofun
The link was just a tongue in cheek post about PG&E using helicopters to look for problem areas for fire risk.

I don’t get PG&E either. My install was going smoothly up until the scheduled install date where the a$$hol3 line guy showed up and crapped on my install. He asserted I was being conned into batteries and sunrun was shady AF. From there it all went downhill with 120 percent BS and disconnect hell.

Not every PG&E employee is knowledgeable.