Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5 months away from ordering MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long is a piece of string?

Just order it! I did, sure something new will come out after you’ve got yours but that’s life. There will always be a new, a better, stop punishing yourself and treat yourself to the Amazon MX that it is right now regardless of what the future will hold.

Make sure you use a referral code! Message me if you want one with free credit.

I dont see a design change. Tesla has invested all their money and time into refining the model 3 production line I highly doubt they have the time, capacity, or money to retool the model x production line for a brand new vehicle, especially since it took them so long to work out the problems with the first production run. I'm also eyeing to order mine in time for a Dec 2018 delivery. I suspect the $7500 federal rebate will phase out Q12019.

My guess for the next update is sometime late 2018 - early 2019

- body colour fenders to replace all the black plastic parts
- better aerodynamic/redesigned 22" wheel option
- motorized frunk
motorized frunk, ah yes. Game changer indeed. I'd love to see a new aero wheel for X and S....give me that and a motorized shade for the roof!

If you are going to order in 5 moths then check back in 5 months to see if there’s anything new or new rumors. While there’s nothing new at the moment it’s very possible something new will come out after you order OR even 1 day after you take delivery.

Reactions: vandacca