Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5 star repair shop review - North Fresno Collision Center in Fresno, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Summary: 5 stars. Hopefully I never get in another accident, but if I did, in the Fresno area, I'd use them again. And I'd highly recommend them.

Note: I am not in any way affiliated with NFCC.

Details:
Wanted to post a 5 star review of the North Fresno Collision Center (NFCC). I live in the Bay Area and have a Tesla Model S. Driving down to LA, I was hit by another driver causing substantial damage all down the left hand side of my Tesla - both driver and passenger doors were significantly damaged, the driver window was shattered, and both front and rear quarter panels were damaged.

I was worried about where to get the car repaired; worried that body shops in the central valley area wouldn't take good care of a Tesla. The accident was actually near Bakersfield but I used my AAA premium benefit to have it towed to NFCC. I found NFCC based on reviews posted here and other Tesla sites.
In summary, NFCC took great care of me and car. They handled the entire process, including dealing with my insurance, and it was all very easy for me. In terms of the repairs themselves, and in Tesla knowledge, NFCC passed with flying colors. The car had a low charge when it arrived (I actually got hit just before a Supercharger) and NFCC knew to charge it up. They also knew how to deal with eg valet mode, pin, etc. And the repairs were flawless. After they were done, I literally could not tell the difference from before the accident. There were two small cosmetic issues on the inside, but they also dealt with that afterwards promptly and professionally.

The only downside was that it took about 6 weeks to get the repair done. I suppose that is typical for a repair of this nature.

But all in all, fantastic service from the Marina and the entire team at NFCC. I'd highly recommend them again. Thank you NFCC!