Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

50 miles Odometer in the contract

samuelzzz

Mar 11, 2018
California
Hi guys,

I am picking up my MX this Sat. I just received my final paperwork from my DS. In the contract, it says 000050 under Odometer. I thought it should be under 10-20 maybe? what about your odometer when you pick up your car.

Thank you, guys :)

Reactions: WINGIT

jabe99

Jan 20, 2018
usa
Hi guys,

I am picking up my MX this Sat. I just received my final paperwork from my DS. In the contract, it says 000050 under Odometer. I thought it should be under 10-20 maybe? what about your odometer when you pick up your car.

Thank you, guys :)
Picked my MX up yesterday. Final paperwork said 50 miles, but 7 miles when I picked it up.

samuelzzz

Mar 11, 2018
California
Thanks for you guys' information. My DS just told me 50 is "California stander law". I forgot what does she call it but yea, they have to put at least 50 in paperwork by law.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC