TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

$500 honoraria: Share your experiences in Observational Research Study (Phoenix)

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by RCollective, Sep 13, 2016.

1. RCollective

RCollective Member

Interested Phoenix area Tesla owners are invited to participate in a PAID research study designed to help us understand experiences using various Tesla features.

Our study kicks off in early October and $500 will be issued to participants at the conclusion of their session.

For this project, the research team is seeking 16 qualified Telsa owners. (Based on the study design, there are some basic requirements, as the research team is evaluating typical interactions with certain Tesla Features in order to better understand attitudes and preferences.)

We currently have 9 openings available for qualified, interested participants.

Please click for more information and/or to fill out our qualifying screener. Be assured that all information remains in-house and confidential, it simply helps us determine your eligibility.

Thank you for your consideration,

Tonya Branaghan, Co-Founder
    Research Collective - a user experience research firm

RC_Recruitment_OBStudy500.jpg

2. 3Victoria

3Victoria Member

Who is funding this survey, and what is its purpose? I.e. what question(s) is it trying the answer?

3. RCollective

RCollective Member

Good morning,

Thanks for your questions. My company, Research Collective, is a Phoenix based user experience research consultancy. Our client is a design company looking to explore luxury car owner's attitudes, perceptions and experiences of technology within their vehicles.

This type of research is designed to be a "blind" study so as not to influence the participants. For that reason, unfortunately, we are unable to identify the funding source and our client needs to remain confidential.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.