TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

$500 PG&E Clean Fuel Rebate

Discussion in 'California' started by Randaddy, Jan 11, 2017.

1. smartypnz

smartypnz Supporting Member

Applied 1/14 approved today 2/3

@cwerdna's fix did work for me.

2. SFOTurtle

SFOTurtle Active Member

I also applied on 1/14 but am still waiting for approval. Anyone else get approved since Friday?

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Supporting Member

I received two checks since first post this thread.

4. smartypnz

smartypnz Supporting Member

Update
    Applied 1/14 approved 2/3 check received 2/8

5. SFOTurtle

SFOTurtle Active Member

Update: I called PG&E yesterday to inquire about the status of the application. The rep I spoke to was quite friendly. I have two applications, the first on 1/14 and the second a week later on 1/21 (we were on a road trip and couldn't get the second app until we returned home). Oddly, the later in time application was already in the queue to receive approval while the first was not. He said there was a glitch regarding the VIN number for the first application and that the problem was on their end and their system. The PG&E rep said that the system was frequently not "seeing" or deciphering the VIN numbers of cars correctly on the first go, and that typically the error would resolve itself after a certain period of time.

Well, the glitch resolved itself as I received the approval notification for our first application today. Now just waiting for the check for that as well as the approval notification for the second application.

6. acarlos1000

acarlos1000 Member

I applied on Applied 1/11, approved on 1/30 and got the check on 2/4

7. johnzhang22

johnzhang22 Member

I applied on 1/19, just received my check yesterday 2/16. :) I also just applied for my new S60D earlier this week.

8. SR-75

SR-75 Member

Clean Fuel Rebate Application Received email arrived on 1/18.

2/13/2017, Received email that my rebate check has been issued and expect to received $500.00 at mailing address on our PG&E account.

2/16/201, received our check and cashing it today.

Thank you all who provided the info to make this known and or remind us to send in our application.