Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

503 errors on TMC for the past few hours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
Is everyone else seeing the intermittent 503 errors on TMC today? For me, the issue started several hours ago. The site has been going up and down since then. I checked with a couple other users and they are seeing the same thing.

This page isn’t working
teslamotorsclub.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 503

Not sure if it is the same problem, but for the past couple hours I have problems with pages not loading. I can generally get them to load after multiple refreshes. When it happens it just stalls at a blank screen. I tried to upload a screen capture, but that fails too.

Not sure if it is the same problem, but for the past couple hours I have problems with pages not loading. I can generally get them to load after multiple refreshes. When it happens it just stalls at a blank screen. I tried to upload a screen capture, but that fails too.
Yep, depending on the browser you are using, you'll see a different message but it sounds like it's the same 503 error.

I suspect the site is having some scaling issues; I've noticed the problem usually around the time there is an update notification for a major news item. I got one about 30 minutes ago and couldn't get into the site either.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 12.04.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 12.04.20 PM.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 131