Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

50k mile report

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not too much to say - I haven't had a motor fail, bumper fall off, window crack, trunk leak, etc. Just the front upper control arms under warranty. 😆

I drive the car hard in the worst conditions - crappy dirt forest service roads for mountain biking for three seasons, and snowy/icy mountain passes for snowboarding for three seasons. The inside has been a comfortable shelter for lots of kids, gear, paddle boards, and a Pembroke Welsh corgi. The roof holds a rooftop box and bike mounts all year, and even a Christmas tree once. I think I'm getting somewhere around 285 miles at full charge? I usually only roll out at 80% though. Have driven up and down the West Coast from Seattle to San Fran, plus a lot of backroads. Overall a great car.

IMG_7431.jpeg

Not too much to say - I haven't had a motor fail, bumper fall off, window crack, trunk leak, etc. Just the front upper control arms under warranty. 😆

I drive the car hard in the worst conditions - crappy dirt forest service roads for mountain biking for three seasons, and snowy/icy mountain passes for snowboarding for three seasons. The inside has been a comfortable shelter for lots of kids, gear, paddle boards, and a Pembroke Welsh corgi. The roof holds a rooftop box and bike mounts all year, and even a Christmas tree once. I think I'm getting somewhere around 285 miles at full charge? I usually only roll out at 80% though. Have driven up and down the West Coast from Seattle to San Fran, plus a lot of backroads. Overall a great car.

View attachment 894429
How has your paint held up?