Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$51,200 85 kWh, AP1, tech pkg, hifi sound, leather CPO 4 yr warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy~ I put $1000 deposit on this super low priced AP1 CPO and a few days later found a great deal on a private party sale with the rear-facing seats (my current lease was up and I need wheels asap, really wanted the RFS but settled because this was such a great deal).
Anyone want to take over this CPO?
Lowest priced CPO in the country by $7k. It's at Buena Park reconditioning hub (Los Angeles) and should be ready in about 2-3 weeks.
I would just like to recover my deposit so it's no additional money.
It's the older (prettier in my opinion) dark blue with grey leather, comes with the additional 4 year/50k miles warranty.
85 kWh Model S
Blue Metallic Paint Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Grey Leather Seats
Piano Black Décor
Textile Headliner
Free Supercharging
Tech Package with Autopilot Standard Suspension
4 year/50,000 mile warranty
For some reason it doesn't list the upgraded sound on the specs but my advisor has triple checked and it does have the high fidelity sound.
Thanks, Emily

Here is the spec sheet:

Pro-Forma Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

Description

Model S 85

Blue Metallic Paint

Body Color Roof

19" Wheels

Grey Nappa Leather Seats

Piano Black Décor

Supercharger Enabled

Free Supercharging

Autopilot Hardware 1

Tech Package with Autopilot

Premium Sound

Total in USD $51,200.00

VIN 5YJSA1H18EFP63546

Reservation

Deposit paid $1,000.00

Accepted by Customer on

Price indicated does not include taxes and governmental fees, which will be calculated as your delivery date nears. You will be responsible for these

manufacture date is 12/27/2014
it has about 36k miles on it if I remember correctly, can't find it on any of the paperwork but emailed my OA
it had the front bumper replaced last year but it wasn't an accident, I think it was a parking mishap...

manufacture date is 12/27/2014
it has about 36k miles on it if I remember correctly, can't find it on any of the paperwork but emailed my OA
it had the front bumper replaced last year but it wasn't an accident, I think it was a parking mishap...
Sent you a couple of PM’s. We could have this completed by end of day if you’re serious about moving quickly.

Thanks for the interest, I have 2 friends interested but have asked them to let me know for sure by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon one way or the other. The car will be ready this weekend and transported to the Marina del Rey delivery hub by the end of next week for delivery (unless the person who takes over the reservation chooses a different delivery hub). I'll post availability tomorrow afternoon!