Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

58 days in service; best lemon law options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking at possibility for my Model X situation as well. Vehicle has been in service for total of 66 days in almost 4 months of ownership. The longest service was 45 days. And the vehicle is back in service again to fix the same problems that was addressed initially.
Any advise on your situation is highly appreciated.

Reactions: 1 person
I am looking at possibility for my Model X situation as well. Vehicle has been in service for total of 66 days in almost 4 months of ownership. The longest service was 45 days. And the vehicle is back in service again to fix the same problems that was addressed initially.
Any advise on your situation is highly appreciated.
There's a lemon law disclosure with your car documentation.

Read it for your state and follow the steps there (start with the manufacturer notification step)

There's a lemon law disclosure with your car documentation.

Read it for your state and follow the steps there (start with the manufacturer notification step)

Thank you for your advise.
I’m aware of the Lemon route. I am looking to work with Tesla directly to resolve my situation as it would help both parties. In addition, I love the vehicle and still believe this is an odd ball resulted from the end of quarter manufacturing rush.

Thank you for your advise.
I’m aware of the Lemon route. I am looking to work with Tesla directly to resolve my situation as it would help both parties. In addition, I love the vehicle and still believe this is an odd ball resulted from the end of quarter manufacturing rush.
PM me if you are in Orange County, CA, I can share my experience and current situation.