Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5th Midwest Tesla Gathering -- NCM Motorsports Park Aug 3rd (Registration Closing Soon)

Attending?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Join us for the 5th Midwest Tesla Gathering at Register — 2019 MWTG ! The NCM Motorsports Park is a 3.2 mile road course that will provide plenty of adrenaline pumping fun for any skill level. We are anticipating about 90 or so cars form the US and Canada at the event. Registration ends soon!

All day road course access (full grand)
Access to Friday night Meet and Greet
Lunch at the track
Happy Hour with Hors-d'oeuvres
Dinner at the National Corvette Museum
Access to the Corvette Museum

NCM Motorsports Park in Bowling Green Kentucky

upload_2019-6-14_8-54-27.png

A few more details around the event. We are proud to announce that Andy Slye is our guest speaker this year! We have also brought on a few more sponsors so we should some pretty great door prizes and gift bags!

Registration for the Midwest Tesla Gathering closes this weekend so if you would like to come please register asap. We would love to have you at the event! We will be hosting a happy hour on Aug 2nd the night before the event as well so if you sign up be on the lookout for those details.

I’m surprised at the lack of responses on this thread, so I’m just going to say that I hope to meet many people tomorrow night and it should be a fun day Saturday. The weather looks great for the weekend!