Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5x120 Space Saver Spare Wheel/Tire for MS / MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Freewheeler

Vendor
Supporting Member
May 22, 2020
New York
Not sure what the market is for this but I have an unused spare donut from my late BMW X5 which to the best of my knowledge is compatible with Model S and Model X. Shows as new other than a superficial scuff on the inside sidewall from time on a concrete floor. I notice some people like to have them when going on road trips, etc. or just to feel safer.

Includes:
Painted steel wheel with 5x120 bolt pattern
A 74.1mm > 64.1mm (BMW > Tesla) aluminum alloy hub-centric adapter
A scissor jack rated for 1500KG / 3300 lbs
A foam insert that fits inside the wheel to hold the jack with space for a jack pad.
Dunlop Space Miser MkIII spare tire rated for 1150KG / 2535 lbs
The tire has a 29” rolling diameter and 6” tire width (7” with jack - see image)

Does not include lug nuts because BMW’s use lug bolts, however the seat is compatible.

Located in eastern Long Island. Pickup or local delivery preferred. Shipping possible if paid by buyer but it probably won’t be cheap due to the size and weight (around 40# maybe).

If there’s interest I’m willing to consider reasonable offers above $200 cash or barter for something really cool and of similar value and Tesla oriented. Retail is $325+

79B97CDB-3E4E-4E93-8E02-1914987E53AF.jpeg

I’m interested, PM sent!

Not sure what the market is for this but I have an unused spare donut from my late BMW X5 which to the best of my knowledge is compatible with Model S and Model X. Shows as new other than a superficial scuff on the inside sidewall from time on a concrete floor. I notice some people like to have them when going on road trips, etc. or just to feel safer.

Includes:
Painted steel wheel with 5x120 bolt pattern
A 74.1mm > 64.1mm (BMW > Tesla) aluminum alloy hub-centric adapter
A scissor jack rated for 1500KG / 3300 lbs
A foam insert that fits inside the wheel to hold the jack with space for a jack pad.
Dunlop Space Miser MkIII spare tire rated for 1150KG / 2535 lbs
The tire has a 29” rolling diameter and 6” tire width (7” with jack - see image)

Does not include lug nuts because BMW’s use lug bolts, however the seat is compatible.

Located in eastern Long Island. Pickup or local delivery preferred. Shipping possible if paid by buyer but it probably won’t be cheap due to the size and weight (around 40# maybe).

If there’s interest I’m willing to consider reasonable offers above $200 cash or barter for something really cool and of similar value and Tesla oriented. Retail is $325+

View attachment 614773

My BMW was a 2012 non-sport pkg, so you can start there. The adapters are needed (cheap). Load rating of BMW's jack is fine, but it's intended to fit in a matching socket under a BMW, so I realize either a different jack or adapter is required so it doesn't slip off the pad. I don't have an S or X so can't speak to whether it fits anywhere, but the dimensions are in the original post.