Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6.0 firmware for HK cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back to the 6.0 firmware:

I hope there will be an option to put more function into the steering wheel buttons.

I was also thinking about a third pedal (3rd party 3rd pedal? No pun intended here). That would either be a switch or variable lever, which should be connected to the car and then in turn, allow it to be customised to each user for whatever preference.

That could be anything from high/low beam, regen, mute the radio or whatever. Soon there will be apps for the car, I suppose, just like there are apps for smartphones - and a pedal like that would give a lot of possibilities.

If anyone hears of 6.0 coming, please speak up!

Yay, finally.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413414632.253417.jpg

No navigation in 6.0. But it has the new calendar app and my daughter was overjoyed to see her name pop up as her birthday tomorrow. That in itself was worth the update.

I am told that it you can get the car on wifi it is more likely to prompt to update. Other than that, you just need to wait your turn for their phased over-the-air process.

My car was just updated to 6.0. Pretty seamless. As far as I can tell, the main difference is calendar and Keyless driving. Keyless driving freaks me out a little bit. Now if someone cracks my pw and has a phone, they can drive my car away? Not sure I'm a fan of this. I wonder how secure is it? Any thoughts?